Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum

Dogging à Montréal
Forum des amateurs de dogging au Québec. 18 ans et plus. www.montrealdogging.erog.fr

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

nday and six a week ago when Masterson didnt record an out i

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum -> dogging à montréal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 00:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: nday and six a week ago when Masterson didnt record an out i Répondre en citant

BROSSARD, Que. Matt Murray Jersey . -- The feeling of impending doom that seems to have descended on the Montreal Canadiens fans had not reached the dressing room of their suburban training centre on Sunday afternoon. Centre David Desharnais even saw the notion of competing in a must-win Game 6 of their NHL Eastern Conference semifinal against the Boston Bruins as fun. The Canadiens trail the Bruins 3-2 ahead of the Monday night game at the Bell Centre. Desharnais recalled that his team was in the same predicament against Boston in the first round in 2011 and ended up winning 2-1 before falling in overtime in Game 7. "Its not the first time for all of us," said Desharnais. "Its fun. You play all year to be in this kind of situation, playing a big game at home. We need to take advantage of it." A 4-2 defeat in Boston on Saturday night, in which conceding the Bruins first two power-play goals of the series had them down 3-0 in the second period, has put the Canadiens on the brink of elimination. A concern is that they havent scored a goal at even strength in the last two games, including a 1-0 overtime loss in Game 4, which was the first time in four tries they failed to win on home ice in this years playoffs. But coach Michel Therrien said that was no reason to panic. "Were playing the Boston Bruins," he said. "They were the best team in the NHL in the regular season, so you have to give them credit. "We have to find a solution to be better five-on-five and we will. Thats the challenge to play against a team like that. But weve faced adversity through the course of the season and what I like about this group is weve always got that attitude when we face adversity. It wont be any different." Captain Brian Gionta added: "Were playing at home. For the most part of the series weve outplayed them and we feel comfortable." Going into the game in Boston, Therrien had called on his top offensive players to adjust better to the added intensity of playoff hockey. Max Pacioretty, a 39-goal scorer in the regular season who has one in nine playoff games, responded with lots of energy. He tied with P.K Subban for the team lead with six shots on goal and assisted on Subbans power-play goal late in the third period. Desharnais added three shots, but still has only one assist in the series. And Thomas Vanek, who has been quiet since potting two power-play goals in Game 2, was also held off the scoresheet. "We need everyone and Im part of that group, so obviously weve got to raise our game," said Vanek. "Starting from myself." The Austrian right-winger was acquired at the trade deadline to add punch to the attack and mostly he has done that. The Canadiens didnt need their top guns much as they swept the Tampa Bay Lightning in the first round, but their production has been missed against a tight defensive club like the Bruins, which seems to have six-foot-nine defenceman Zdeno Chara on the ice for every important shift. "Its been a little bit different series than Tampa," said Vanek. "Thats a big team over there and I thought overall its a team thats been playing well. "We knew from the get-go that they have depth and I think thats what makes them strong. But so do we. I dont think this series is about one or two players. Its about depth. We still believe in this group and well be ready to go." Bostons depth came through on Saturday as the third line of centre Carl Soderberg with Loui Eriksson and Matt Fraser produced a pair of goals. Fraser had scored the only goal in Game 4 as well. Therrien gave no hint whether he will stick with slow-moving defenceman Douglas Murray, against whom Bruins coach Claude Julien likes to put the Soderberg line. Murray replaced the much-smaller but more mobile Francis Bouillon after the first two games. He also wouldnt discuss his decision to replace veteran Daniel Briere with Brandon Prust, a more robust forward who looks to be playing through some sort of upper-body injury. "I dont want to talk about (Saturday) night," he said. "Whats important to us is we brought all the guys here today and everybody was upbeat." The Canadiens held an optional practice that included five players who played in Game 5: Prust, Murray, Travis Moen, Mike Weaver and Michael Bournival. "I dont think we have to change much," said Gionta. "We have to make some minor tweaks, but its a matter of playing our game. "I thought in the second period we lost some momentum. It went from a 1-0 to a 3-0 game and from that point, youre chasing the game. So its not huge adjustments by any means." The game was marred by an incident late in the third period just after Subban scored Montreals second goal. Subban was skating past the Boston bench during the play when he had water squirted into his face from the bench by Bruins forward Shawn Thornton. No penalty was called but the NHL fined Thornton US$2,820.52 for unsportsmanlike conduct Sunday. Gionta feels that was ample punishment. "I still havent seen what happened," he said. "But from what Ive read or whatever Ive heard, it seems fair enough. "Ive seen worse. I guess what theyre trying to do is get guys off their game." Tom Kuhnhackl Jersey ., climbed from seventh to fifth spot in womens competition Sunday at the ISU world junior figure skating championships. Bryan Rust Jersey . The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s. http://www.hockeypenguins.com/authentic-patric-hornqvist-penguins-jersey/ . Pistorius mindset when he stood on his stumps in a bathroom and pulled the trigger on his 9 mm pistol in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013 remains the crux of the South African trial that has captured worldwide attention and is about to start its seventh week of globally televised proceedings. It was initially scheduled to run for three weeks.CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Indians couldnt wait any longer for Justin Masterson to fix his pitching problems. The Indians placed Masterson on the 15-day disabled list with inflammation in his right knee Tuesday. Masterson, the teams opening day starter, is 4-6 with a 5.51 ERA. Manager Terry Francona talked with Masterson on Monday after the right-hander allowed five runs and six hits in two-plus innings against the New York Yankees. "Mastys first inclination was wanting to pitch through it, which we respect," Francona said. "The way it was going, though, we thought wed DL him and get him some treatment." Masterson made the All-Star team last season when he went 14-10 with three shutouts. The Indians considered him to be their staff ace going into the season, but Masterson hasnt won since June 8 and has pitched more than four innings once in his last five starts. Masterson has been dealing with a sore knee most of the season. He was pushed back a couple of days earlier this month, but his results havent improved. "Its hard to imagine it would help," Francona said of the injury. "Im not in his body. When a guys out there competing, I dont think they think about it a lot, but I dont think it helps." Masterson was pulled without retiring a batter in the third against New York. He walked three, hit a batter and rarely topped 90 mph in his 54 pitches, throwing only 24 strikes. He has given up 19 runs, 27 hits and 17 walks in 18 innings over his last five starts. Mastersons short outings have also also put a lot of stress on the bullpen. Joe Mullen Jersey. Francona used five relievers Monday and six a week ago when Masterson didnt record an out in the fourth inning against the Los Angeles Dodgers. "Maybe two weeks would be best for him and us because he was exiting early," Francona said. "Its hard to keep doing that and keep the bullpen not only healthy, but productive." Masterson is a free agent after this season. The two sides talked about a contract extension in spring training, but didnt reach an agreement. Corey Kluber is the only starter whos still in the rotation that opened the season. Zach McAllister and Danny Salazar are pitching at Triple-A Columbus while Carlos Carrasco was moved to the bullpen after four starts. The rotation includes Trevor Bauer, Josh Tomlin and T.J. House, who all began the season in the minors. The Indians are in third place in the AL Central with a 43-45 record and trail first-place Detroit by 6 1-2 games. "Youre going to need more than five starters," Francona said. "Its a difficult thing to build in depth. You walk a fine line there. I dont think our record is what we want it to be. You can whine about it or you can choose to try to figure out a way to win. McAllister or Salazar will be recalled to start Saturday against the Chicago White Sox. The Indians also recalled left-hander Nick Hagadone and catcher Roberto Perez from Columbus and optioned outfielder Tyler Holt to Triple-A. Right-hander Mark Lowe was designated for assignment. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 00:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum -> dogging à montréal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation