Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum

Dogging à Montréal
Forum des amateurs de dogging au Québec. 18 ans et plus. www.montrealdogging.erog.fr

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

he went to see Dr. Don Sheridan on Friday, Iwakuma had

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum -> dogging à montréal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Juil - 02:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: he went to see Dr. Don Sheridan on Friday, Iwakuma had Répondre en citant

Arcadia, CA (SportsNetwork. Michael Conforto Jersey .com) - Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert will send out 4-year-old colt Hoppertunity Saturday in an effort to gain his fifth victory in the $200,000 San Pasqual Stakes at Santa Anita going 1 1/16 miles. Hoppertunity, owned by Karl Watson, Michael Pegram and Paul Weitman, has been made the 9-5 morning line favorite in the 11-horse field and will break from post 2 with Martin Garcia in the saddle. Saturdays start comes less than two months after Hoppertunity captured the Clark Handicap at Churchill Downs to close out his 3-year-old campaign. The colt pressed the pace than drove to a 1 1/2-length win over Protonico. The thing about Hoppertunity is that hes sort of a one-paced kind of horse and the way he ran off his first race ... he was just training really well, you know, Baffert said from California after the Clark victory. I was just yelling Hold on! I was watching on my phone so I couldnt see it very well. But you know what? I really wasnt worried because about 50 yards from the wire - (watching the race) on a delay - I got a text that said, Congrats. Thats why I really wasnt worried about (Protonico) looming up. Last year, along with the Clark, Hoppertunity won the Rebel Stakes at Fair Grounds followed by a runner-up result to California Chrome in the Santa Anita Derby. Hoppertunity was scratched from the Kentucky Derby just days before the race with a quarter crack of a hoof and did not race again until Oct. 29 when he got second in an allowance race at Santa Anita. With just seven starts under his belt, Hoppertunity has already earned $950,675 with three wins and two seconds. Hell get better with age so were happy. Weve got him and Bayern, Baffert noted. Baffert previously won the San Pasqual with Silver Charm (1999), Wooden Phone (2002), Congaree (2003) and Coil (2013). Majestic Harbor, trained by Sean McCarthy, is the 9-2 second pick and will start from post 3 with Tyler Baze again riding. The 7-year-old will be making his first start since running last in the $5 Million Breeders Cup Classic at Santa Anita Nov. 1. Owned by Gallant Stable, Majestic Harbor was second in last years San Pasqual to begin his 2014 campaign. He followed with a fourth in the San Antonio, first in the Tokyo City and third in the Californian before claiming the Gold Cup at Santa Anita. The horse was sixth in the Pacific Classic and fourth in the Awesome Again, both won by Shared Belief. Majestic Harbor has six wins, six seconds and fourth thirds from 26 starts for $674,014. Here is the complete field for the San Pasqual from the rail out: Quadrivium, Mike Smith, 6-1; Hoppertunity, Martin Garcia, 9-5; Majestic Harbor, Tyler Baze, 9-2; Big Cazanova, Elvis Trujillo, 5-1; Baccelo, Tiago Pereira, 30-1; Bronzo, Gary Stevens, 8-1; Salto Del Indio, Joe Talamo, 20-1; Mr. Commons, Brice Blanc, 10-1; Blue Tone, Kent Desormeaux, 12-1; Appealing Tale, Victor Espinoza, 10-1; and Tonito M., Rafael Bejarano, 10-1. The San Pasqual has an approximate post time of 7 p.m. ET. Gary Carter Jersey . Felton pleaded guilty to attempted criminal possession of a weapon and criminal possession of a firearm. He admitted he knowingly had a large-capacity ammunition magazine and a semi-automatic pistol without a license. Matt Harvey Jersey .com)LeBron clearly likes his Italian sports cars, and thats ok with me, so up next up is the 458 Spider. http://www.metsbaseballauthentic.com/steven-matz-mets-jersey/ . -- Patrick Kueng of Switzerland was nearly flawless as he captured his first World Cup and halted Aksel Lund Svindals streak of four straight super-G victories on Saturday.PEORIA, Ariz. -- Seattle manager Lloyd McClendon said Saturday it would be "hard pressed" for either Hisashi Iwakuma or Taijuan Walker to be in the Mariners rotation on opening day because of their injury setbacks during spring training. McClendon said the injuries to Iwakuma (finger) and Walker (shoulder) will open up chances for others in camp, but also leave a rotation that had questions entering spring training even more uncertain. "I always plan for the worst and our contingency plan has been that," McClendon said. "So like I said before this gives other guys opportunities to go out and see what they can do. Well see what happens." Iwakuma will have his right middle finger in a splint for another three weeks before throwing, while Walker is being shut down for a week because of inflammation in his right shoulder. By the time the duo make up for missed time on the mound it will be early- to mid-April before either is expected in a game. While Seattle is understandably cautious with the sore shoulder of the 21-year-old Walker because of his age, the finger injury has become frustrating for Iwakuma. When he went to see Dr. Don Sheridan on Friday, Iwakuma had the expectation that he could start throwing oon Saturday. Mike Piazza Jersey. Instead, he was told to avoid throwing for three more weeks. The earliest Iwakuma is expected to pick up a ball is March 21. By the time he gets caught up on bullpen sessions and simulated games to get the needed innings to be ready for the season, itll likely be mid-April before he could join the Mariners rotation. "I was honestly disappointed and frustrated too at the same time, but you have to respect what the doctor says," Iwakuma said through an interpreter Saturday morning. "I was ready to play catch today so it is what it is and I have to wait three more weeks." Iwakuma went 14-6 with a 2.66 ERA in 33 starts last season and was a finalist for the AL Cy Young Award. Iwakuma reported for spring training wearing the splint and said his finger got caught as he tried to retrieve a ball in some netting while working out in Southern California on Jan. 20. McClendon also confirmed -- not surprisingly -- that Felix Hernandez is expected to be Seattles opening day starter when the Mariners open the season on March 31 against the Angels. "Unless youve got somebody else," McClendon joked. "Ill try and see if he can go opening day, the second day and the third day." Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Juil - 02:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum -> dogging à montréal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation