Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum

Dogging à Montréal
Forum des amateurs de dogging au Québec. 18 ans et plus. www.montrealdogging.erog.fr

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

about wanting a voice in such situations

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum -> dogging à montréal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Juil - 01:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: about wanting a voice in such situations Répondre en citant

GREEN BAY, Wis. Davinson Sanchez Jersey . -- Eddie Lacy is back after another concussion, and he is pondering a couple of changes. The bruising Green Bay Packers running back returned to practice Thursday as a full participant after getting knocked out of last weeks loss to Seattle in the season opener. He appears ready to assume his normal workload in Sundays home opener against the New York Jets. It was Lacys second concussion in nearly a year, enough to get him thinking about adjusting his running style. "Somehow Ill have to figure out a way to change the way I run, but still keep the physical part of it," Lacy said. "Its not really something Im trying to change as of now. I guess as I get older I will figure out how it goes." The second change appears to be more immediate. Starting in training camp, Lacy had been wearing a new helmet designed to better safeguard against concussions. "Thats what we all thought," Lacy said. Hes switching to his old helmet on Friday. "I tried it out, and I think Ill go back," Lacy said. The 2013 Offensive Rookie of the Year said he never had a concussion before suffering one against the Redskins on Sept. 15, 2013. But the aftereffects from that concussion, which he absorbed while wearing his old helmet, were apparently worse. "I actually remember nothing when I got hit last year," Lacy said. "But on this one I know everything that happened on that play and the play after and all the way until today. It was nowhere near as bad as last year." The latest concussion occurred after getting hit by safety Kam Chancellor. Lacy said he isnt sure whether the new helmet may have limited the severity of his latest concussion, because he didnt suffer a second concussion wearing his old helmet. Whichever helmet he uses, and whenever he tweaks his running style, Lacy doesnt seem too worried right now about the long term. He sported his usual, easygoing attitude after practice. "You cross that bridge when you get there. Some guys it happened to, some guys come out perfectly fine no matter how many concussions they had," he said. "You dont know what the future holds, so Im not worried about it." Lacy was held to 34 yards on 12 carries against the tough Seahawks defence in last weeks 36-16 loss. He won the Offensive Rookie of the Year award last season after rushing for 11 touchdowns and more than 1,100 yards. Green Bay last played on Sept. 4, so Lacy had a few extra days to rest after getting the weekend off. After sitting out Wednesdays practice, Lacy resumed normal activities on Thursday. He pronounced himself ready if coach Mike McCarthy decides to give him 25 carries. Running back coach Sam Gash will leave it up to Lacy on whether he wants to tweak his style. "Hes a physical guy. I dont get into him changing what hes doing. Hes been successful in the NFL and hes going to continue to do what makes him successful," Gash said. "If thats him feeling like he needs to change, thats what we would obviously talk about." Starting right tackle Bryan Bulaga, who hurt his left knee against Seattle, also practiced for a second straight day on a limited basis, as did tight end Brandon Bostick, who is coming back from a leg injury. Jan Vertonghen Jersey .1 million contract. The club said that Boll will earn $950,000 in 2012-13 and $1.15 million in 2013-14. The 26-year-old Boll had two goals and one assist with 126 penalty minutes in 54 games with the Blue Jackets in 2011-12. Harry Winks Jersey .com) - Jeff Teague finished with a game-high 26 points and eight assists as the Atlanta Hawks held off the Utah Jazz, 98-92, on Friday. http://www.footballhotspurstore.com/Women-Mousa-Dembele-Tottenham-Hotspur-Jersey/ . Wayne and Cindy Tuck of Ilderton, Ont., closed out round-robin play earlier in the day with a 7-3 win over Finland but needed a win over Austria to reach the final eight.SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly has been rewarded for getting the Fighting Irish to the national championship game in January with a new five-year deal. Kelly said the contract signifies to him that he and the university officials are "all in it together." "So when we come to an agreement, its not necessarily that within it that I get a lunch stipend on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Its about that were all together in this contract about moving the program forward. We decided by signing this contract, were all in this together. Thats what I was looking for," he said. The university has made a number of changes in the program since he became coach, including instituting a training table to make sure players are getting proper nutrition and changing some longstanding pregame routine, such as moving the pregame Mass from Saturday to Friday. He also talked Thursday about how he will be involved in the conversation when players are facing potential disciplinary action, something former past coaches have complained about. When asked Thursday about wanting a voice in such situations, Kelly answered: "I dont know that I want a voice. I justt want to be part of the conversation. Toby Alderweireld Jersey. I think the communication is what Im interested in more than anything else," he said. Kelly said he was "100 per cent" behind the universitys student code policies, saying he knows hes not going to change those, but said he wants to be able to tell parents that he will be an advocate for their sons. "This about how you run a program year in and year out," he said. The contract announcement came on a day when Notre Dame beat Temple 28-6, giving Kelly 200 career wins. "It ensures that Brian will continue to provide leadership that has fundamentally changed this program, restored it, given it the foundation it needs for continue success in the future," athletic director Jack Swarbrick said. "We could not be more pleased." Kelly had said four weeks ago that a new deal was "imminent." Swarbrick had announced in January after Kelly led the Irish to a 12-0 record and the national championship game against Alabama that the school was working on a contract extension. Kelly interviewed for the Philadelphia Eagles job the day after the BCS game in January. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Juil - 01:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum -> dogging à montréal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation