Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum

Dogging à Montréal
Forum des amateurs de dogging au Québec. 18 ans et plus. www.montrealdogging.erog.fr

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Davis and Austin Jackson opened t

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum -> dogging à montréal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Juil - 23:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Davis and Austin Jackson opened t Répondre en citant

SPARTANBURG, S. LeBron James Lakers Jersey .C. - Convicted Pro Bowl defensive end Greg Hardy said he wants to remain with the Carolina Panthers beyond this season. Hardy addressed the media before Sundays practice but refused to answer specific questions about his recent conviction on two domestic violence charges except to say, "I hate that I have distracted my team." Hardy, the teams franchise player, was convicted this month of assaulting a female and communicating threats and sentenced to a 60-day suspended jail sentence and 18 months probation following a May 13 incident in which he attacked his ex-girlfriend in his apartment. Hardy is appealing the conviction. When asked directly and indirectly about his conviction, Hardy replied on six different occasions "I cant answer that question." Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman last week refused to discuss how the conviction might impact Hardys long-term future with the team. Gettleman would only say Hardy is under contract for one season. Gettleman had briefly considered a long-term contract for Hardy earlier this off-season, but eventually made him the teams franchise player. Hardy quickly signed the one-year tender in March, paying him $13.1 million for one season. Hardy said he was glad to sign the tender. "Its awesome," Hardy said. "I get to stay another year and hang out with my guys and play some football. Nothing really wrong with that." Hardy said his goal is to re-sign with Carolina at some point. "I love this place," Hardy said. "This is a great atmosphere. I love the ownership (and) my teammates. I have had a great five years here." Hardy, entering his fifth NFL season, tied a franchise-record with 15 sacks last season and has 26 over the past two seasons as a starter. Hardy is clearly hoping his on-field success outweighs the negative publicity he created off the field. Asked if he thinks he will remain in Carolina long term, Hardy said, "We will see. Play a good season and hopefully when you talk to Mr. Gettleman you can convince him to keep me." ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Dennis Rodman Jersey .com) - The Oakland Athletics needed to rely on a lot of young pitchers to win an American League West title this season. Kurt Rambis Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Darcy Kuemper, Minnesota (5): He was calm, poised, and looked comfortable all game. http://www.lakersteamofficial.com/Elgin-Baylor-Lakers-Jersey/ . - Joao Plata scored twice in the final 24 minutes, including the winner in stoppage time, to help Real Salt Lake remain unbeaten with a 3-2 victory over the winless Chicago Fire on Saturday night. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Despite being only two games above .500 and facing a 6.5-game deficit against first-place Detroit, the Kansas City Royals believe they have their rivals right where they want them. Judging by recent history, maybe they do. A five-run seventh inning keyed by Omar Infantes two-run single and an RBI double from Eric Hosmer enabled the Royals to avoid a demoralizing four-game sweep against the Tigers on Sunday. It also brought to mind the league-best 33-20 mark they logged last season after stumbling into the All-Star break on a five-game losing streak. "Were eight games better than we were at this time last year," manager Ned Yost said. "And were a second-half team. Weve always been a second-half team." Exactly why they seem to play better after the break, no one seems to know. "Im not sure," designated hitter Billy Butler said. "The seasons long, It wears on guys as they get older. Were young. And sometimes I think as guys get older ... I dont know." But he does know last years second-half surge makes this years challenge seem less daunting. "Were just better the second half. Its our track record and were starting to count on it." Four of the seventh-inning runs were charged to Justin Verlander (8-8), who started the inning with a two-hit shutout but loaded the bases on three straight singles. "Things were going well for us and we ran into the seventh," said Verlander, who lost for just the fifth time in 15 decisions in Kauffman Stadium. "A couple of balls fell in the right spots and Im out of the ballgame. They were able to find some spots." Since June 18 when K.C. beat the Tigers for their 10th straight win and went a season-best seven games over .500, the Royals have gone 9-14 while the Tigers went 17-6. Verlanderr gave up six hits in 6 1/3 innings, struck out three and walked one. Byron Scott Lakers Jersey. Yordano Ventura (7-7) pitched 1 2/3 innings in his first career relief appearance and got the win. He allowed one hit and struck out three for the Royals, who beat the Tigers for only the first time in seven tries this year at home. Greg Holland pitched a perfect ninth for his 25th save in 26 opportunities. After Raul Ibanez loaded the bases in the seventh with a single that snapped a 0-for-25 skid, Alcides Escobar brought in a run with a slow-rolling infield single that second baseman Ian Kinsler failed to pick up cleanly. A second run then scored on Jarrod Dysons fielders choice. Ian Krol replaced Verlander and after intentionally walking pinch hitter Salvador Perez, gave up a two-run single to Omar Infante that made it 4-2. "I waited for that pitch and made good contact," Infante said. Hosmers double stretched his career-best hitting streak to 13 games. Rajai Davis and Austin Jackson opened the third with back-to-back singles and the Tigers took a 2-0 lead on Miguel Cabreras sacrifice fly and a two-out bloop single by J.D. Martinez, which fell in between shortstop Escobar and left fielder Ibanez as Jackson came around from first. NOTES: Jackson proved a perfect leadoff hitter in this series, starting all four games with a base hit, three singles and a double. ... Martinez made two nifty running catches in the right-field corner. Martinez was also 3 for 4. ... These were the only home games for the Royals during a 19-game stretch that began on June 30 and runs through July 23. ... The Royals, Dodgers, Yankees and Mariners are the only major league teams with losing records at home and winning marks on the road. ... All nine of Detroits hits were singles. Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Juil - 23:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum -> dogging à montréal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation