Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum

Dogging à Montréal
Forum des amateurs de dogging au Québec. 18 ans et plus. www.montrealdogging.erog.fr

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

in a recorded conversation.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum -> dogging à montréal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Juil - 01:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: in a recorded conversation. Répondre en citant

DB: How has your life changed since that moment?MS: Um, well people are following me, adding me like crazy, messaging me, asking for interviews. DaShawn Hand Lions Jersey . They wanna make t-shirts about it and sell them at our next hockey game..DB: Wow, they want to make t-shirts? That sounds pretty amazing.MS: Yeah, I was also on the Top 10, I was number 1 today, so that was pretty cool. “@FOXSportsLive: Watch. Laugh. Repeat. (via @JessicaStarbard) http://t.co/zdN8bo9Mjg” @skiber22 — Jessica Starbard (@JessicaStarbard) January 14, 2015DB: How did you first find out you were going viral?MS: Probably Tuesday afternoon after our practice. Somebody showed me that you guys (TSN) had it in on your Facebook page. Then I was watching the likes go up like crazy on that post, then the all the vines and every other news station just started going nuts. Then my phone was blowing up!DB: So, did you know that someone was recording you when it happened? Did you know the person who was recording as well?MS: They video tape all of our games, the league does. But our local news lady, the one that does the sports news, is the one who actually caught it. I had no idea she was there.DB: Did you happen to catch all those vine remixes we put together on BarDown?MS: Yeah i did. I love them all, I was laughing pretty good.DB: Do you have a favourite?MS: I think I like the "Wasted" one the best.DB: Yeah, that one was my favourite as well. So, whos the most interesting person thats reached out to you so far?MS: (Thinking). Probably CCM, they just got a hold of me on Thursday. And they wanna do an interview with, they said theyre gonna come right down to our rink and stuff, so thats pretty cool.DB: In terms of viral video royalty, does your video belong up there with classics, such as "Aint nobody got time for that"?MS: I dunno, but Id like to think its right up there near the top.DB: Now, we dont know much about your actual hockey playing, so just briefly, whats your skill level like on the ice? I mean, the hit was pretty awesome, but are you any good?MS: (Laughs) Yeah, Im alright. Im more of an enforcer, I dont have the best hands in the league or anything like that, but yeah I like to put the big hits out there. HAHAHA BUT THAT HIT THOUGH !!!!MUST SEE THIS!!!! A video posted by NHL MEMES & VIDEOS (@hockeytrolls) on Jan 14, 2015 at 6:06am PST DB: Can you go BarDown?MS: Oh yeah, definitely!---To see all the Skiba remixes that were mentioned in the interview, you can do so HERE.Or, to get some more background info on Mitchell Skiba and an in-depth look at the incident, you can learn more HERE. Tracy Walker Lions Jersey .Connor Graham, Alex Lintuniemi and Sam Studnicka also scored for Ottawa (11-8-2). Liam Herbst made 21 saves for the win.Brendan Lemieux had both of Barries (10-10-2) goals. Detroit Lions Jerseys . Iwakuma pitched seven strong innings to stay unbeaten in road games since last July, leading the Seattle Mariners to a 5-2 win over the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday night. http://www.officialllionsproshop.com/Youth-Frank-Ragnow-Lions-Jersey/ . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. TSN.ca has compiled a list of all the must-see matchups for the upcoming season. From uncomfortable reunions to stadium christenings, and of ccourse the classic Labour Day matchups, this years schedule has a lot to offer. Kerryon Johnson Lions Jersey. Go to TSN.ca/CFL for the full list. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Juil - 01:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum -> dogging à montréal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation