Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum

Dogging à Montréal
Forum des amateurs de dogging au Québec. 18 ans et plus. www.montrealdogging.erog.fr

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

little while, play catch and get

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum -> dogging à montréal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Juil - 22:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: little while, play catch and get Répondre en citant

Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. Mike Gartner Jersey . This week they discuss the a Roy Halladay, a Cooperstown conundrum, Robinson Cano and a certain Washington football club. Bruce Arthur, National Post: My thumb is up to the Washington football team with the racist name and the sitcom stylings, which continue to delight those who rightly root for it to fail. This week alone, there were reports that head coach Mike Shanahan was trying to get fired, Costanza-style, so he could collect his money and flee and that shameless expired peanut-selling owner Dan Snyder was unwilling to fire him, and that quarterback Robert Griffin III - who in true Dan Snyder-fashion once let fans buy him wedding gifts - was a pawn between them as he was benched for the season. What a swamp: backstabbing, greed, admissions of serial falsehoods, remarkable misuse of assets, and a toxic snowball of failure. Its clear, now more than ever: this is the team that Washington deserves. Steve Simmons, SUN Media: My thumb is down to the meaningless one-day contract Roy Halladay signed with the Toronto Blue Jays this week, thus announcing his retirement from baseball wearing Canadian colours. This is the same Roy Halladay who asked to be traded from Toronto, demanded it be to a contending team and even suggested that the team train close to his Florida home. If Halladay wanted to retire a Blue Jay, he could have done the simple thing and finished his career here. Dont get me wrong. Halladay had a marvelous career, Im not questioning that. But his last pitch was thrown for the Philadelphia Phillies, the team he threw a perfect game and a playoff no-hitter for. Never mind ceremony, he retired as a Philly. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated: My thumb is down to the MLB Veterans Committee for again excluding the late Marvin Miller from the Baseball Hall of Fame. While Joe Torre, Bobby Cox and Tony La Russa are worthies, the legacy of the former Players Association executive director dwarfs that of any manager. Along with Babe Ruth and Jackie Robinson, Miller is part of the holy trinity of baseball titans. The despicable reserve clause, which bound a player to his team in perpetuity, was struck down on his watch. The average salary rose from $16,000 to $250,000 under Miller, who built the strongest union in the United States. Some owners still revile him, but Cooperstown truly is incomplete without him. Dave Hodge, TSN: My thumb is down to Robinson Cano – and to his poor choice of words. Specifically, one word … the word "respect". Cano claims he was driven to sign a 10-year, $240 million deal with the Seattle Mariners because the New York Yankees showed him no "respect" with their offer. It was for only seven years at a measly $175 million. There isnt another human on this planet who would say that amounted to "disrespect". Cano should have thanked the Yankees for being willing to go that high so that the mariners felt the need to go higher and then he should have thanked Seattle for doing exactly that, and then he should have said nothing more about a lack of respect, unless he wanted to admit his own for the fans who are tired of hearing the complaints of spoiled, far too rich athletes. Lucas Johansen Jersey .Y. -- First, Ryan Miller. Tom Wilson Jersey . Hoefl-Rieschs exit — from the downhill course into safety nets, then airlifted from the slope by helicopter — left Anna Fenninger of Austria favourite to win her first giant crystal trophy one month after becoming an Olympic champion. http://www.authentichockeyshopcapitals.com/authentic-jay-beagle-capitals-jersey/ .com) - The Kansas City Chiefs activated linebacker Joe Mays from short-term injured reserve on Saturday.NEW YORK -- The New York Yankees have put closer David Robertson on the 15-day disabled list because of a strained groin and recalled lefty reliever Cesar Cabral from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. The Yankees made the moves before Tuesdays game against Baltimore. Robertson was listed retroactive to Monday. Robertson posted two saves in three games as the replacement for retired Yankees closer Mariano Rivera before getting hurt. Robertson said he felt discomfort during Sundays outing at Toronto, and doesnt expect to be sidelined for more than 15 days. The 25-year-old Cabral made his major league debut last year with the Yankees, pitching 3 2-3 innings. He had a 0.00 ERA in 9 1-3 innings during spring training this year. Yankees manager Joe Girardi said he wanted to add another left-hander with the team facing the Orioles and Boston this week.   Robertson felt discomfort Sunday five or six pitches into the ninth inning of a 6-4 win over the Toronto Blue Jays, his second save in three outings this season. "Its really disappointing," Robertson said Monday after New York beat Baltimore 4-2 in its home opener. "I wouldve loved to have been out there pitching the ninth today, especially on opening day here." Instead, Robertson had an MRI that revealed a Grade 1 strain and setup man Shawn Kelley earned his first career save. Kelly pitched a perfect ninth that ended with him catching a toss from first baseman Kelly Johnson and keeping the game ball. Madison Bowey Jersey. "Exciting," said Kelley, who learned Sunday night he might fill in for Robertson. Robertson doesnt expect his absence to last more than the required 15 days. "Anytime I sit for a handful of days I feel good as gold," Robertson said. "I think it will be rest a little while, play catch and get a bullpen and get right back in there." Robertson made a smooth transition to closer after Rivera retired at the end of last season with a major league-record 652 saves. An All-Star setup man, Robertson was only eight for 18 in save chances during six seasons before taking over the role. Hes allowed one hit in three scoreless innings this year. The Yankees bullpen was impressive without him Monday. Adam Warren pitched the eighth and after a leadoff walk he retired three straight, striking out All-Stars Adam Jones and Chris Davis to end the inning. "Were going to try to step up and fill that void for a brief period of time," Warren said. Also, first baseman Mark Teixeira had an MRI that confirmed he had a Grade 1 right hamstring strain. Placed on the DL Saturday, Teixeira thinks he will only need the minimum time out. He said he will begin an exercise program Tuesday. "I knew that it wasnt anything major when I did it," Teixeira said. Stitched NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China China Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Juil - 22:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum -> dogging à montréal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation