Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum

Dogging à Montréal
Forum des amateurs de dogging au Québec. 18 ans et plus. www.montrealdogging.erog.fr

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Neureuther also took the silver medal in

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum -> dogging à montréal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Juil - 21:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Neureuther also took the silver medal in Répondre en citant

OAKLAND, Calif. Fussball Trikots Selbst Gestalten Günstig . -- The Oakland Athletics placed reliever Ryan Cook on the 15-day disabled list with a strained right forearm Friday, sent struggling starter Dan Straily to Triple-A Sacramento and called up relievers Fernando Rodriguez and Joe Savery. The As made the moves before hosting the Washington Nationals on Friday night. Cook was injured during Wednesdays doubleheader against Seattle. Cook and manager Bob Melvin both said they dont believe the injury is serious, that its just a strain in the middle of the forearm and not anything related to the tendon. Straily is 1-2 with a 4.93 ERA in seven starts. Melvin said the team wants Straily to work on his fastball command, which has been inconsistent and led to him falling behind hitters. Strailys demotion should keep Drew Pomeranz in the rotation. Pomeranz pitched five scoreless innings to help the As win the second game of Wednesdays doubleheader. Rodriguez was 1-0 with a 0.73 ERA in 11 appearances with Sacramento this season. He is coming off elbow ligament replacement surgery and last pitched in the majors with Houston on Oct. 3, 2012. Savery was 4-0 with one save and a 3.86 ERA in 10 appearances for Sacramento. Melvin also said centre fielder Coco Crisp was scheduled to have an MRI on his strained neck Friday. Crisp was injured when he crashed into the wall to make a leaping catch in Wednesdays opener. Melvin said Crisp is unlikely to play Saturday. Marco Reus Trikot Günstig . Cabrera-Bello shot a 1-over-par 73 and was caught by Webster, who carded 70 at Doha Golf Club for three-round totals of 12-under 204. They were only one stroke ahead of Adrien Saddier of France, the biggest mover with six birdies in his opening seven holes in a round of 64, South African Thomas Aiken (70) and Denmarks Thorbjorn Olesen (68) on a packed leaderboard. Trikot Selbst Gestalten Günstig . - Olympic champion Marielle Thompson accomplished her mission of defending her skicross World Cup title at Nakiska Ski Area on Saturday. http://www.fussballwmtrikotsdeutschland.de/trikot-julian-draxler.html . -- Brendan Leipsic had two goals and an assist and Nicolas Petan extended his point streak to 11 games as the Portland Winterhawks slipped past the Red Deer Rebels 5-4 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action.MADONNA DI CAMPIGLIO, Italy - Felix Neureuther took advantage of soft snow conditions to win a World Cup slalom race Monday night and take the lead in the discipline standings from Austrian rival Marcel Hirscher, who finished only seventh.Leading after the opening leg, Neureuther clocked a two-run combined time of 1 minute, 40.57 seconds down the steep Canalone Miramonti course to edge German teammate Fritz Dopfer by a huge margin of 0.82 seconds.I just wanted to ski smooth. That was my master plan and it worked really good, Neureuther said after a display of quick and precise turns that often saw him place his gloves on the snow for balance.Jens Byggmark of Sweden finished third, 0.86 back.Hirscher, the three-time defending overall champion, entered on a three-race winning streak in the technical events of slalom and giant slalom and had finished on the podium in all six previous tech races this season.But with the temperature at 8 degrees Celsius (46 Fahrenheit) for the first run and only slightly colder for the second leg, Hirscher didnt have the hard and icy surface that he prefers — like when he won this race two years ago by a large margin over Neureuther.It wasnt that easy, Neureuther said. There were some holes. I just tried to stay smooth and relaxed.For a good while after his second run, Hirscher kept his red-and-gold-colored helmet on and stared back up at the slope, seemingly attempting to analyze what went wrong.Hirscher may have been exhausted after winning a physically demanding giant slalom on a bumpier than usual course in Alta Badia on Sunday.Hirscher stood only 11th after the opening run, which was set by his coach Michael Pircher, then had the ninth-fastest second leg. Trikot Marvin Plattenhardt. I thought that on this difficult of a course a clean run would be enough, Hirscher said. In the end it was too little attacking. In Alta Badia I was flabbergasted, because I did not think I was that fast. Today I was again astounded, because I thought that I was actually faster. My feeling has deceived me twice.Neureuther moved 24 points ahead of Hirscher in the slalom standings.In the overall, Hirscher remained 34 points behind leader Kjetil Jansrud, who does not race slalom.It was the 10th career win for Neureuther, the son of 1976 Olympic champion Rosi Mittermaier and Christian Neureuther, a six-time winner on the World Cup circuit.Neureuther also took the silver medal in slalom behind Hirscher at the 2013 world championships. It was his third podium finish this season — having placed third in the opening slalom in Levi, Finland, last month and second behind Hirscher in Are, Sweden, eight days ago.Dopfer is still seeking his first win and this marked his fourth runner-up finish.Fans lined both sides of the course nearly halfway up the hill.Byggmark, the silver medallist in slalom at the 2011 worlds, hadnt finished on the podium in more than two years.This is a big surprise for me, Byggmark said.Olympic bronze medallist Henrik Kristoffersen of Norway finished fourth and Alexis Pinturault of France was fifth.Olympic champion Mario Matt of Austria straddled a gate toward the end of his second run, as did American racer Ted Ligety.The mens circuit resumes with a downhill in Santa Caterina Valfurva on Sunday, where Jansrud will be the favourite.I know what I have to do over Christmas, Hirscher said. Train slalom. Stitched NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China China Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Juil - 21:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dogging à Montréal Index du Forum -> dogging à montréal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation